Increase the visibility and control of your operations – anywhere, anytime
Restaurant operators need centralised hosted applications to efficiently analyse operational data and automatically alert management to issues that require attention. Aloha Insight is a web-based application that collects sales and employee data at the restaurant and makes it available via the Intranet and through distributed reports. This powerful tool provides critical capabilities to your business such as drilldown viewer options for fast, high-level to granular examination of data, real-time reporting and data replication for local data warehousing and exports to accounting, payroll and HR systems.
• Grow revenue
Measure operational performance accurately to make smart business decisions quickly.
• Increase visibility and control
Manage real-time critical data across all sites and implement new database changes in a single site or multiple sites.
• Reduce operational costs
Measure, control and reduce food costs by highlighting variances and forecast labour scheduling to maximise employee productivity.
• Improve customer service
Spend less time on administration and more time serving customers and improving employee satisfaction.
• Customise your data
Consolidate and customise multi-store reporting with extensive drill-down analysis by site, region or concept.
• Off-site data backup and storage services with annual updates
• Robust alerts that highlight unexpected issues and provide guidance for a resolution
• Audit exception reporting capabilities – find potential issues by comparing in-store employee activity to their peers
• Easy-to-use wizard-based Reports Builder to create and customise your own reports
• Use standard built-in calculations to create custom data elements for reports and alerts
• Schedule reports and alerts to be emailed on a periodic basis
• Integrates to many well known accounting packages such as QuickBooks, Great Plains, Lawson, MAS 90/200, Solomon, ACCPAC and others
• Integrates to many payroll packages including Automatic Data Processing (ADP, Millennium and others)